Silhouette Soft Facelift
This revolutionary treatment treats both volume loss in the cheek area, and reduces nasolabial folds, jowls, neck and jawline laxity.
Cost of treatment is $500 per thread, and most patients require 4-6 threads. The threads last for 18 months, but the threads do stimulate natural collagen production for a prolonged benefit on skin texture and tone. There is minimal downtime and the procedure involved local anaesthesia only.
Before The Treatment
No special preparation is required prior to Silhouette Soft treatment.
However, we recommend that you discuss your expectations and ask your doctor any questions you have before starting treatment. Inform the doctor of any treatment you have already received and of any medicines you are currently taking.
Application of Silhouette Soft must be performed by a doctor who has undergone specific training.
The 30-Minute Treatment
Applying Silhouette Soft takes around 30 minutes in a doctor’s practice. You will thus be able to get back to your full social life with minimal recovery time.
Silhouette Soft is a tailor-made treatment, so it will be adapted to your needs and preferences and can be complemented with other aesthetic treatments.
Post Treatment Recommendations
After the treatment, slight oedema (swelling) or bruising may occur. Sometimes, a slight depression or skin irregularity may appear at the entry points. These inconveniences disappear a few days after treatment.The doctor will prescribe an antibiotic cream to apply on the entry and exit points of the threads twice a day as required (in the morning and in the evening, during 5 days):
- Apply cold packs immediately after the procedure if required (Cold packs should be wrapped to avoid direct contact with skin and insertion point)
- Take analgesia e.g. paracetamol in case of pain (2-3 days)
- Refrain from applying make-up for as long as possible (minimum 24 hours)
- Sleep face up, in an elevated position on pillows (3-5 nights)
- Wash, shave and dry face gently without rubbing or massaging (5 days)
- Avoid excessive face and neck movements (2 weeks)
- Avoid over-exposure to direct sunlight and do not use tanning beds (2 weeks)
- Avoid sports, in particular high impact sports e.g. running (2 weeks)
- Do not use saunas or steam rooms (3 weeks)
- Avoid dental surgery (3 weeks)
- Avoid face and neck massages and face and neck aesthetic treatments (4 weeks)
Social and professional life can be resumed quickly!
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.