Lashes & Brows
We offer a range of treatments to keep those eyebrows and lashes in check!
Facial Waxing & Tinting
Lip wax $15
Chin wax $15
Eyebrow wax $22
Eyebrow wax & Tint $25
Eyebrow Tint $15
Lash Tint $25
Lash & Brow Tint $35
Lash Tint $25
Lash Lift $90
Lash Lift & Tint $100
- Classic $120
- Volume $150
- 2 week Refill $70
- 3 week Refill $85
The very first Australian developed Lash Lifting kit with Keratin! The additional coating of keratin helps to seal and nourish the natural lashes and ensure they remain healthy and strong throughout the post treatment cycle. KLE uses silicon moulds to lift and curl lashes to perfection. The treatment is an instant root lift for natural lashes and we guarantee the results will “freshen” your eyes so you will appear more youthful around the eye area. This treatment is perfect for clients who don’t like the high maintenance factor of lash-extensions. Lashes sit upwards towards the brow line and have the appearance of strong curvature with length to match. Even incredibly short or stubbornly straight lashes can be lifted.
Perfect Lashes…..Every time
Accentuate your natural assets or dial up the drama to full volume. Choose your signature style and let our expert technician know if you’re after a more natural look or want to bring on the drama.
Lash Lift & Eyelash Extensions Pre-Treatment Advice
Don’t wear eye make up to your appointment.
Remove contact lenses.
Tell your Therapist if you have any eye infections or irritation because we will need to wait until after the problem has cleared to perform the treatment.
Keep your lashes dry and free of makeup for minimum 24 hours (lash lift only), or 48 hours (eyelash extensions) after the treatment.
Use the recommended aftercare and do not use oil-based products on your lashes.
- Use a mineral mascara with natural fibres for a beautiful finish.
- Lash Elevate Keratin Strengthening Solution is the perfect daily treatment to maintain optimum lash lift results and lash health. It consists of a keratin enriched strengthening solution to protect and promote longer-lasting lash results.
- Do not irritate or rub your eyes while you have Eyelash extensions
- Use the supplied brush to comb your lashes morning and night
- Refills are recommended every 2-3 weeks, depending on natural rate of eyelash shedding
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.