Cheek Filler – Cheek Injections
Withdrawn cheeks can make us look tired and older beyond our years. At Whitsunday Cosmedics Skin Clinic, cheek filler is designed to combat the common signs of aging and transform the appearance of the cheeks. This is done with dermal filler injections, which is a non-surgical procedure that can restore volume to the cheeks.
How Cheek Filler Can Benefit You
This non-surgical procedure can achieve a more youthful facial contour for patients. In addition, this treatment can work well to diminish the appearance of jowls that can develop from a loss of skin elasticity and cheek volume as we get older.
• Non-invasive procedure
• Fast and simple treatment
• Minimal downtime
• Little discomfort
• Results last between 18 to 24 months
• More plump cheeks
Before you receive check filler injections, it is necessary for all patients to attend a consultation with our Doctor. This will allow you to learn more about what you can expect from dermal fillers and how the procedure is performed. In addition, patients will be able to have their questions answered and any concerns addressed. A professional will be able to advise whether this is the right procedure for you.
It is common for treatment on tear troughs to be completed at the same time as the cheeks. This is because of the close proximity between the two areas on the face and the need to achieve natural looking results that complement each other. This can be discussed during the consultation and whether it is necessary for the patient.
Before you receive cheek filler injections, the area can be numbed with an anaesthetic cream. This will make sure the process is as comfortable and pain-free as possible for the patient. At Whitsunday Cosmedics Skin Clinic, every effort is made to make sure patients feel as relaxed as possible.
The dermal fillers will be injected into the skin on the cheeks with a fine needle. Once the substance is injected underneath the skin, the area will be lightly massaged to distribute the filler evenly and create plumpness. This procedure normally takes around 30 minutes.
CHEEK FILLERS: FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Who are the ideal candidates for Cheek Injections?
Cheek injections are suitable for men and women, as well as for any skin type. An ideal candidate would be someone who has lost some youthful volume in the cheeks and skin has reduced elasticity through aging and wishes to restore the natural contour of the cheeks. It can also be a suitable treatment if you suffer from jowls with older age.
Do Check Injections Hurt?
Minimal discomfort is associated with cheek injections. Most patients report good tolerance to this procedure.
Are there any after effects?
Some mild swelling and slight bruising are common after receiving cheek injections. However, this should only be straight after the treatment and should subside within 48 hours of having dermal fillers. In addition, the skin may be tender to touch for a few days.
Will I have to take time off work?
The downtime associated with check injections is minimal. In fact, many people return to their daily routine straight away. After the procedure, you are free to leave the clinic as soon as you are ready.
- Downtime: The downtime associated with check injections is minimal. Some mild swelling and slight bruising are common after receiving cheek injections. However, this should only be straight after the treatment and should subside within 48 hours of having dermal fillers.
- Approximate Cost: Due to regulations regarding dermal filler injections and their classification as a Schedule 4 medication, an approximate cost cannot be provided without a consultation with our Doctor.
Injectable Appointment Policies*
As of 1st July 2019 the following will apply to our injectable appointments:
– there will be a minimum charge of $75 for all injectable appointments (anti-wrinkle/dermal filler/fat dissolver) with either Dr Mel or Nurse Kate.
– No-show appointments may incur a fee which will be required to be paid before further appointments can be scheduled.
– Management reserves the right to refuse appointments or treatment to clients who may not align with clinic values.